Haliburton Highlands Health Services
Working Together for the Health of the Highlands
Haliburton Highlands Health Services, working with partners and accountable to our community, promotes wellness and provides access to essential, high quality health services including: primary care, hospital and long-term care, and community programs.
- 2013 Long Term Care - Resident Care Survey
- Time for Public Comment - Haliburton County Integration Strategy
- Information on CE-LHIN & Haliburton County’s Integration Strategy
- See MAPS for Locations and Directions to HHHS
- HHHS Geothermal Upgrade from Canadian HealthCare Facilities Magazine
- Patient Care Values
Haliburton Highlands Health Services is funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care through the Central East Local Health Integration Networks for programs and services.