Donate to the Haliburton Highlands Health Services Foundation
The HHHS Foundation respects the anonymity of donors.
As a donor, you will be sent a thank you letter with your tax receipt attached.
Donate By Mail:
Please enclose your cheque made payable to the Haliburton Highlands Health Services Foundation
(HHHSF). Please mail to PO Box 1413 Haliburton, Ontario K0M 1S0 or PO Box 30 Minden, Ontario K0M 2K0
You may also use your or In order to process, we require the following:
- Name on the card
- Credit Card Number
- Expiry Date
- CV Number - 3 digits on the back of card, to the right of signature line.
Please include your correct contact information and any details related to the donation.
Donate By Phone:
Call us at 705-457-1580 or 705-286-1580. We will be happy to assist you.
Donate in Person:
You may drop into the business office at our Minden site located at 6 McPherson Street or our Haliburton site at 7199 Gelert Road. We accept cash, cheques, Visa or M/C. We also have secure donation boxes located in the emergency departments and lobby areas of both locations.
Donations can be made online through our secure server. Once the transaction is complete, you will receive electronically an immediate secure PDF tax receipt.
Designate your United Way Donation:
If you are a United Way supporter, you can designate your gift to HHHS Foundation.
United Way will send your gift to us.
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations efficiently & effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from our mailing list.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.